Rawalpindi is among the cities of Pakistan which offer one of the highest returns on investment (ROI) on both residential and commercial investments. But with so many excellent investment options, the rate of fraudulent practices is also very high in this city, especially when it comes to approval from the concerned authorities like RDA. For example, several projects claim to be RDA (Rawalpindi Development Authority) approved, but they do not possess a NOC granted by this authority.
Why is Being RDA Approved Important?
RDA is the institute concerned with overseeing the development of Rawalpindi and the implementation of expansion plans. It is in charge of land development and real estate project management and develops residential and commercial projects, often collaborating with others. In addition, the RDA in Pakistan real estate can authorize private housing developments and other development projects in Rawalpindi.
Unless a residential or commercial project gets its NOC from RDA, it is illegal. Not only illegal if the project is involved in any duplicitous practices, but this government management body also has full authority to ban it and demolish it in extreme cases.
Construction of residential/commercial projects without the approval of a map or without NOCs violates the Punjab Development of Cities Act 1976 and RDA Building and Zoning Regulations 2020. Such projects are sealed, and legal actions are taken against owners involved in these malicious practices.
Best RDA Approved Project for Investment
Before putting money in any real estate project, an investor must take care o a few aspects of a project, i.e., its location, potential returns on investment, its accessibility to the significant locations of the city, and most importantly, its legal status (NOC).
MGC Jewel is a project which meets all these criteria in a very nifty manner.
It is located at one of the most prominent locations of Bahria Town, Phase VIII at Lake View Commercial, Marathon Road. This area is an emerging commercial hub of Rawalpindi/Islamabad, and the properties’ prices are hiking up here with every passing day. Not only that, right in front of the MGC Jewel, there is Eden Lake, giving magnificent views from the terraces of commercial and residential floors.
About legal status, the common practice across Pakistan is that people first launch their projects and then apply for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned authorities. Several renowned projects follow this practice, but MGC Developments strictly follows all legal SOPs. We applied for MGC Jewel NOC months before we launched it. Once the Rawalpindi Development Authority approved, we launched the project in the market and began the construction.
Salient features of MGC Jewel
- A prominent location which is an emerging business hub
- NOC duly approved by RDA
- 3-floor state-of-the-art parking facility with modern-day features like parking spot booking via MGC Jewel Parking App, free car wash & servicing, rest areas, and quarters for drivers.
- National and international brands on Brand Committed floors
- Atrium shops and kiosks
- MGC Jewel cultural avenue
- Food court
- String club with amenities like open-air swimming pool, spa, a gym, a restaurant, daycare facility, Jacuzzis, bars, kids fun areas, and some indoor games
- Glass tower with hotels, suites, and fully serviced 1-Bed apartments
- Residential tower with 1-bed, 2-bed, and 1-bed swimming pool apartments
- State-of-art rooftop with glass bridge named Infinity Pool Bridge, a helipad, a hanging tennis court, a glass skywalk, and an exclusive, luxurious restaurant
MGC Jewel is an RDA-approved project with guaranteed investment returns and the highest rental returns in Rawalpindi/Islamabad.
Though this project was launched just a while ago, most of its units are already sold out. So, invest now before it is too late!